Many drivers have a deep attachment to their cars. A little scratch on the bonnet or a strange sound of the engine makes them feel worried. For such people a car is more than just an automobile - it is a part of their life.
Actually, who doesn't love speed? I think there is no person who will not check his vehicle on its full power. A real driver will try to take his car as fast as he can and break all the speed limits as well. Speed, as a car lover will tell you, is never the problem.
The drivers have their own happiness. It is when you look into the rearview mirror and your hands skim over the steering wheel.
If you are still not a driver you should become one in order to feel this power. Having the control when driving your car is a pleasurable experience that makes you be strongly attached to the car. For most of men the car becomes their second home. So, the most important things that a car brings to a man's life is happiness, love and pleasure. Here arrives a question what remains for a woman to give her lover?
If the sense of freedom and adventure is recognized by driving a new car, what for they need women? Don't forget that it is not so easy today to buy a dream car, men work very hard just to realize it. It becomes the meaning of what they are working for. When they achieve it they love it and take care of it. To the point, the easiest way to get a cheaper car are Car auctions, which offer the possibility to win an auction and take the best deal. By owning the dream car – a luxury one with high abilities - most men compare it with themselves and try to correspond to it.
For women it remains just to take it seriously and to support their husband's wishes. Loving also what they are passionate about, you both will develop a relationship of which he will also be proud of.
For some Americans, owning a car is a symbol of prestige and status that runs them to their «car heaven». Cars are used for comfort and work.
The following quotes should provide a few thoughts and maybe will help you take it easier driving a car:
- Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
- Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you
- The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete in the urban compound.
- No other man-made device since the shields and lances of ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile.
- A civilized man abandons his car and finds the use of his feet again.
- The invention of the wheel was progress — until the invention of gasoline.
- A world of gas-powered cars may end the world.
- The modern car is a mobile bar.
- Sheet metal is chiton for humans.
- You are what you drive.
- In California, cars are clothes.
- Slow bodies want fast cars.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- The street car cannot turn out.
- Touring is a tight suspension, a turbo charger and a turning road.
- One we nix; alcohol, oil and gas don’t mix.
- A navigation system is a back-seat driver minus the attitude.
- You must grease the wheels if you would have the car run.
- At some point we all want transportation that gets us there before we leave.
- When the mouse laughs at the car, there is a hole nearby.
- A flashing, blurring, narrowing field — speed thrills just before it kills.
- The winner ain't the one with the fastest car its the one who refuses to lose.
- It's a waste of energy to be angry with a man who behaves badly, just as it is to be angry with a car that won't go.
- Shutting off the thought process is not rejuvenating; the mind is like a car battery - it recharges by running.
- Living with a conscience is like driving a car with the brakes on.
- When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
- Don't drive as if you owned the road Drive as if you owned the car.
- Middle Age - When you want to see how long your car will last instead of how fast it will go.
- Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due
- The car trip can draw the family together, as it was in the days before television when parents and children actually talked to each other.
- We have to act like stars because it is expected of us. So we drive our big cars and live in our smart houses.
- I've exercised with women so thin that buzzards followed them to their cars.
- Some ways of using our thinking are really inspiring. There are people who use their thinking to race cars. People use their thinking to build rockets to the moon. It's all just a use of your thinking.
- The greatest pleasure when I started making money was not buying cars or yachts but finding myself able to have as many freshly typed drafts as possible.
- There is a spiritual hunger in the world today - and it cannot be satisfied by better cars on longer credit terms.
- We are the first nation in the history of the world to go to the poorhouse in an automobile.
- It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow.
- To get to know a country, you must have direct contact with the earth. It's futile to gaze at the world through a car window.
- Have you ever noticed? Anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
- Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments.
- The cars we drive say a lot about us.
And the last one "Take it easy driving, the life you save may be mine," It doesn't matter how much you love your car and how fast you drive, it is more important to keep responsibility to yourself and all around you, because Life is the most precious thing of what you can take care of!